June 27, 2006

Headlines and International Datelines

Cambodia 2006... here we go... We got here yesterday to Phnom Penh and it is great to be back! I remember writing an initial email last year at this time and thinking that I was writing to those at "home" from my "home". I feel a lot like that again. It is wonderful to see friends and ministry partners... to see the looks on the faces of the Americans who are here for the first time ("Wow, look at that!"... always funny). We took the first timers around to see where to check email, and took a stroll through the Russian Market... had a real Cambodian dinner (spaghetti...) and then I don't remember much else, because I crashed landed on my bed for the rest of the night.(I am still baffled by the loss of an entire day when you cross the international dateline) But today, we are up, ready to go... I'll be headed over to New Life Christian school today to see my friend Borany Nemh, who is the head of the school. She and I will be able to decide how to best use those who are on our team... we've already made plans for the 'tourist' parts of the trip, so we can plan around that... just a lot of details and getting started oleo... I wanted to make sure that I corrected my email that I sent before I left... my blog is www.grahamgeisler.blogspot.com .... I had written the wrong address before... I will be posting this email there, but also, some pictures when I can do that... Have a fantastic day my friends, and feel free to email me here...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Graham,

You rock! I love hearing about what you are up to, the people you love in Cambodia are up to, and what God is up to...keep it flowin'!

Seth