June 13, 2008

One Year Already?

As the title suggests, I have been here in Cambodia for one year now... it seems hard to believe in some ways, and in other ways it seems exactly right. There has been a huge learning curve in things from language, to money, to traffic, to food, to you name it...

In an effort to keep this email short, I want to invite you to my blog www.grahamgeisler.blogspot.com to see some of the things that have been going on in the last month or so. My teaching schedule has been very, very busy, so I have not been able to email back and forth with people as much as I would like, but today, I spent a lot of time updating my blog so that you can see some of what I see in Cambodia, as well as some of the things that I get to do here with the Cambodian people.

Just as a teaser, there are pictures of church services that we do with orphans, strange foods, me playing the guitar, and interesting creatures...

There are some very short articles about Cambodian Groundhog Day, Cambodian marriage laws, Seda's father's cancer (not good by the way), and the fact that I have been officially approved to work with Asia's Hope as an employee (really good).

Please keep me in your prayers as I begin to raise financial support from half way around the world, continue to teach English, learn Khmer and serve the Cambodian people in the ways that God provides. Thank you so much for everything! May God bless you in every way.

Graham

No comments: