January 09, 2007

One big step for Graham-kind...

I want to thank all of your for your prayers yesterday when I was taking my Master's Comprehensive Final. There were a number of things that made me feel pretty confident with how I did. I did not do so well on the composing music component, but I hope that I did well enough to pass. I should find out in about two weeks what the final grade is. If I pass this one, I will be set to take a one hour oral final with the same three professors that submitted questions for the written one. I am also taking three semester hours this spring, and that will get me to the point of graduation in May... pretty exciting. I have been at this thing for 5 or so years now, and I am ready to finish. It is a big weight off of my mind to get this part completed. Thanks again for your prayers, and Thank You Lord for sustaining my feeble memory.

No comments: