August 12, 2005

Great Books Batman! - Continuosly Updated!

I realized the other day that I have spent a lot of time reading this year... I tried to nail down with a calculator about how many pages I have read in various books... okay, I must have a problem, because it was some 3000+ pages... I must have no life, because I read so slowly, and I even I was astounded... so if you are looking for a good book, let me recommend a few...

Novels -
Angels Flight by Michael Connelly
Void Moon by Michael Connelly
A Darkness More Than Night by Michael Connelly
The Mysterious Affair at Styles - Agatha Christie
The Poirot Casebook - Agatha Christie
City of Bones - Michael Connelly
Murder on the Links - Agatha Christie
The Strange Affair of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Robert Louis Stevenson
Lord Edgware Dies - Agatha Christie
Chasing the Dime - Michael Connelly

For Fun -
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Suess
The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Suess
The Beatles: The Unseen Archives by Tim Hill and Marie Clayton
Cows of Our Planet - Gary Larson (The Far Side)
The Perfect Season (Why 1998 was Baseball's best year) - Tim McCarver

Shakespeare -
The Tempest
Richard III

Christian Philosophy -
The Church at the End of the Twentieth Century by Francis Schaeffer
How Shall We Then Live by Francis Schaeffer
Affliction - Edith Schaeffer
Passion and Purity - Elisabeth Elliot

History -
Brother Number One: A Political Biography by David Chandler
The Gulag Archipeligo by Alexander Solzenitzyn
The Communist Manifesto - Frederich Engels and Karl Marx

And these are just the ones that I can remember right now... whatever, next book please...

No comments: