February 11, 2010

Very apt...

The University that I just stopped teaching at has a tendency to give little to no attention to the concerns of its staff. Nevertheless, they handed out a survey the week before I left asking for our opinions on the university. My last day of work, a friend came to me and showed me where the returned forms were supposed to be placed... someone, in immense wisdom, had placed the box for returned opinions over the trash can... he pointed out to me that there was probably just a hole in the bottom of the box, and that the opinions would go in the top of the box, and then out the hole in the bottom into the trash can... just helping to expedite the process that the administration had planned in the first place... I just was excited to have my camera with me to catch the truth in action...

No comments: