March 07, 2008

I'll be there in a week...

Well friends, first, I just want to ask for your prayers as I come home from Cambodia next week. I will be home for about three weeks. I am not sure how the jet lag will hit me, but I am more worried about the culture shock... many things here have become 'normal', so I know that some things are going to really 'shock' me when I get back to the States...

Second, if you are in the Mansfield area, I will be having a short get together on April 1 (no April Fools Jokes please) at Mansfield Christian School in the choir room at 7:00. If you want to go to Mapquest you can enter the address of 500 Logan Road, Mansfield, OH 44907, if you do not know where it is. I hope that any and all of you that are free can come to hear a bit about the last (almost) nine months.

Lastly, I would appreciate your prayers for the last week here before I come home. There are so many things to do... including giving about 120 tests and grading them all in less than 36 hours...

Have a great week, and may God bless you in every way. G

1 comment:

stevethegeek said...

We cannot wait to see you!!


-Steve (check out my new blog!)