December 31, 2006

Been a few days...

Most of my posts are not about what I am doing right now, but since I haven't posted in a while , I'll tell you a couple of reasons... Christmas for one... up and back to Columbus, hanging out at home, etc. However ONE REALLY BIG THING RIGHT NOW is that I am studying for my Master's Comprehensive finals that I will take on January 8. There is SO MUCH to remember. I have not been the best at studying, but I have been trying to do the best that I can. I feel pretty comfortable with most of the material... my biggest fear is the material that I don't know I am supposed to be studying. The professors told me all of the topics, but there is nothing quite like fear of the unknown... literally, please keep me in your prayers... to quote one of my favorite belated birthday e-cards, "CURSE THIS FEEBLE PEA BRAIN OF MINE!"... I hope that I remember to write my name on the test...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude,

I'm praying! Thanks for the info.

Seth