October 06, 2005

2 girls


This shot did not come out like this on purpose, but I have loved it more and more as I look at it. I was actually trying to get a picture of the girl in the background, but the girl in the foreground did not know that, and thought that I was trying to take a picture of her. I think the girl in the back knew what was happening, but she and I were still trying to make the shot work. Nevertheless, I finally relented and took the picture as it is. It turned out to be a great shot. I love the expressions on both of their faces, for different reasons... I did take another picture immediately following this that I will try to add to this post later.

1 comment:

curiousceridwen said...

It looks like you've left a chunk of your heart in Cambodia...any plans to relocate, or just be a serial short-termer?