April 09, 2008

Whoa Nellie! Who turned up the heat?

So, I got of the plane in Phnom Penh... and it was a full 15 degrees hotter (and a lot more humid) than when I left... I am trusting that God has his hand on the temperature gauge, but whooaa... at night it was borderline 'cold' here, but no longer... April has brought heat (please no global warming comments... I live near the equator)... I just have never been here during this time of the year...

Anyway, I got home safely, even though the flight seemed a bit longer than usual. It was great to see Seda and some others who came to the airport to pick me up. (Did I mention that it was hot?)

I am fighting a MEAN case of jet lag (hence why I came to the internet at 5:20 in the morning after getting no sleep for the second night in a row)...

So, all of that to say... I am back, I doing well... and I would appreciate your continued prayers! May God bless you as you seek Him this week. Graham

No comments: